Re: [Orgmode] Two question about org-mode?

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Two question about org-mode?
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 05:55:17 +0200

Water Lin <address@hidden> writes:
> First, I am using item list like this in my org file:
> ----------------
> 1. test
>   1) test
>   2) test
>   3) test
>
> 2. test2
>
> 3. test3
> ----------------
> I don't know why my webpage looks like this after exported:
> ----------------
> 1. test
>   1. test
>   2. test
>   3. test
>
> 2. test2
> ---------------
>
> Why the 1) 2) 3) can't keep the right parenthes in item list order?

Because it's exported as simple XHTML. The list style is not
handmade. If it was, it would look like this:

 1. test
   1. 1) test
   2. 2) test
   3. 3) test

You could use styles:

ol li
{
  list-style-type:upper-roman;
}

li ol li
{
  list-style-type:decimal;
}

Result:

  I. test

     1. test
     2. test
     3. test

> The second question, I have some underline in my org text, like
> -------
> test_src
> -------
>
> When I export it to html page, it is converted to subscript characters.
> How can I make org not to convert the underline?

Quote the underscore with a backslash:

  test\_src

  Sebastian