[Orgmode] Error when invoking remember before the first header of org fi

From: PT
Subject: [Orgmode] Error when invoking remember before the first header of org file
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:40:54 +0000 (UTC)

I have remember set up, so that new notes always go to a certain org
file under a certain header:

(setq org-default-notes-file (concat org-directory "/todo.org"))
(setq org-remember-default-headline "capture")
(setq org-remember-templates
      '(("Todo" ?t "* TODO %?")))

It works well, but if I'm at the beginning of an org file, before the
first header then M-x org-remember bails out with an error.

Is it a bug? Why does it care where I'm standing in the file?

Org-mode version 6.30:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Before first headline at position 1
in buffer work.org")
  signal(error ("Before first headline at position 1 in buffer work.org"))
  error("Before first headline at position %d in buffer %s"
1 #<buffer work.org>)
  byte-code("  `p# " [error "Before first headline at position %d
in buffer %s"] 4)
  org-back-to-heading(t)
  org-heading-components()
  org-store-link(nil)
  org-remember-annotation()
  run-hook-with-args-until-success(org-remember-annotation)
  remember(nil)
  org-do-remember()
  org-remember(nil)
  call-interactively(org-remember t nil)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)