[Orgmode] Re: Is there a good way to use org as blog system?

From: Bob Erb
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Is there a good way to use org as blog system?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:26:11 -0400

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:
> Bob Erb <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi, Water.
>>
>> Water Lin <address@hidden> writes:
>>> I want to mantain a local static html blog system on my local
>>> computer. I think org is good enough to organise the stuff.
>>>
>>> Is there any special function for me to use org as blog system?
>>
>> Take a look at worg; it'll do ya:
>>
>>      http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-about.php
>
> I'm not sure what you mean here. Could you please clarify how Worg would
> help one set up local, static html blog?
>
> Perhaps you mean org-publish? Worg is just a website generated from a
> set of org files edited by org users.

Yes, that's what I was hinting at.  Referred to worg as an example of
static HTML generated from org files.  Which uses org-publish.

- Bob

This email communication and any attachments may contain
proprietary, confidential, or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this email in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. The sender does not waive
confidentiality or any privilege by erroneous transmission. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately, delete this email, and destroy all copies and any
attachments. Thank you.