[Orgmode] columnview at startup

From: Philipp Schaefer
Subject: [Orgmode] columnview at startup
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:58:44 +0200

Hello,

I'm wondering whether it is possible to have an orgfile be viewed in
column view when it is loaded into an emacs buffer. I've looked through
the options of #+startup but couldn't find anything.

Another thing is, that for my files in which I use column view, when the
buffer is in column view, the names of scheduled headlines in that
buffer disappear in the agenda buffer (weekly view), but reapear, once
the buffer has been switched to normal view again (each time I have to
reload the agenda buffer of course, to see the change). I suppose that
is a bug?

Best Regards,

Philipp Schäfer