Re: [Orgmode] Is there a good way to use org as blog system?

From: Miguel Fernando Cabrera
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Is there a good way to use org as blog system?
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 23:35:38 -0500

Hi,

You might be interested in Jekkyl, a Ruby program that is a  blog-aware, static  web sites generator. It basically generates HTML out of tex,haml, textile files.

check it out: http://github.com/mojombo/jekyll/
Example sites: http://wiki.github.com/mojombo/jekyll/sites

So what does it have to do with Org? well, some guy developed a nice way of using the power of Jekky with Org. It uses org as a backed to generate the html, he prepoceses it and then generates the site using Jekyll.

You might want to check it out:

http://github.com/Chrononaut/happyblogger

I am not using it myself right now,  but I plan to.  One of the good things is that you can use the color-theme when exporting to html and put the code sampel just like you see it in your Emacs.

I hope it helps.

--
Miguel Fernando Cabrera Granados
http://mfcabrera.com