[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.31trans; Exporting src blocks to LaTeX

From: Chris Gray
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.31trans; Exporting src blocks to LaTeX produces .tex file that fails to compile
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 10:30:28 +0200

Eric Schulte wrote:

Hi Eric,

> I tried to recreate this problem but was unable to do so on my
> computer.  To recreate I exported
>
> #+srcname: determine the neighbors of the segments that the bisector hits
> #+begin_src lua :tangle no :exports code
>   local s1, s2 = intersecting_segs[1], intersecting_segs[2]
>   local n1 = table_find_segment(cell.neighbors, s1)
>   local n2 = table_find_segment(cell.neighbors, s2)
> #+end_src
>
> with my personal Emacs configuration and I got the following in the
> resulting .tex file
>
> #+begin_example
> \lstset{language=lua}
> \begin{lstlisting}
> local s1, s2 = intersecting_segs[1], intersecting_segs[2]
> local n1 = table_find_segment(cell.neighbors, s1)
> local n2 = table_find_segment(cell.neighbors, s2)
> \end{lstlisting}
> #+end_example

Are you exporting to LaTeX or some intermediate org-based format?  I am
just using C-c C-e L to export.  Should I be using an org-babel command?

> note that Org-babel shouldn't have any effect here as it currently
> doesn't recognize the lua language.

Sorry, I should have been more clear about that.  I have added the
following to my setup.

(org-babel-add-interpreter "lua")

(add-to-list 'org-babel-tangle-langs '("lua" "lua" "#!/usr/bin/env lua"))

> Sorry I can't be of more help.  Maybe try with emacs -Q and
> incrementally add your personal configuration until the problem
> re-appears.

Will do.

Cheers,
Chris