Re: [Orgmode] Worg: common #+MACRO definitions

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Worg: common #+MACRO definitions
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:32:22 +0200

On Oct 5, 2009, at 3:19 PM, Sebastian wrote:

Am Montag, den 05.10.2009, 14:52 +0800 schrieb Bastien:

2.) This is the crucial point: can we have (have we?)
    a common #+SETUPFILE:, where we could define those
    macros? That way we could use those boxes in all
    our files, and they all would look the same, even
    if changed. worg/macros.org ???

I would say no problem!  Just create it.  Bastien, any objections?

Sure, no objection!

But we would need to exclude it from the export, which I cannot do.

Why? It will create macros.php, yes, but no link to that file will exist, and nobody should ever see that.

- Carsten

 Sebastian