Re: [Orgmode] Re: A simpler remember architecture

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: A simpler remember architecture
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:33:08 +0200

> To cater more to the OP's needs, consider using a special tag for such
> common tasks, like :COMMON:
>
> The create a special agenda view hat just shows this tag.

  This is a very nice solution. I thought of the agenda view as a way
to view your agenda, but now I see that it can actually serve as a
generic task dispatcher.

  There are also common files and directories which I often want to
open. I will write them as links inside a :COMMON: task, and this will
be the generic Emacs dispatcher I was looking for.

  Thanks

-- Daniel