Re: [Orgmode] Org-babel for jython?

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-babel for jython?
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 11:34:36 -0400

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric et al.,
>
> any chance of creating a jython interface?  Or has anybody else done
> this already?
>
> I've tried creating one from your org-babel-python.el file by changing
> all occurrences of python to jython (bar one: the run-python command
> as that actually does run jython automatically, much to my surprise!).

Hi Eric,

Would you like to put your jython work so far in a public git branch,
for example (pending responses to my excellent suggestion the other
day...)

http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode/babel.git [normal webpage; not a git url]

That way we can all have a go at it when time permits. If you email me
offline I can send you the admin password to give yourself push
permission.

Dan