[Orgmode] org-clock-into-drawer

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] org-clock-into-drawer
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:25:56 -0400

Hi Carsten,

According to the docstring, the value of org-clock-into-drawer is
derived from org-log-into-drawer.

,----
| The default for this variable is the value of `org-log-into-drawer'.
`----

I have org-log-into-drawer set to t, and yet org-clock-into-drawer is
nil.

Thus all my new clock entries are now inserted outside of LOGBOOK
drawers. This began to happen quite recently AFAICT.

Thanks,
Matt