[Orgmode] Q: How to search dates within current week

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Orgmode] Q: How to search dates within current week
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:04:53 GMT

Q: How to search dates within current week

[ I am posting this according to //gmane.org/post.php instructions.
I hope this works. ]

I am a beginner in using Orgmode.
I would like to search for CLOSED items within the current week.

The closest posting was in 2007 entitled "search for dates as tag or property"
   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/4506/match=date+search

I tried 2 approaches but have some problems.

1) Keywords - today, tomorrow, yesterday
   Is there a keyword for "thisweek"? in the vein of "today", "tomorrow".
   where "thisweek" means the current Mon-Sun window.

2) Match string : +CLOSED>="<-1w>"+CLOSED<="<0w>"
   Currently -1w is a moving window of the last 7 days, so the
   search result will change every day.

It is also possible there are simpler solutions I have not thought of.
For example, the Timeline would serve my purpose except that currently,
it only shows scheduled items, not closed items.

Thanks,

Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=QHzgltjQttPSab0aAeH8agAAJz2dHEwHj3vEVwLaaaOeXNfeAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=