[Orgmode] Re: Patch for resolving "away time" when clocked in

From: Gregory J. Grubbs
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Patch for resolving "away time" when clocked in
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:59:52 -0600

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:
> Looking for anyone who uses Org's time clocking facilities and is
> willing to test this with me.  I've been using it for a couple of days
> now.  The functionality is based on the way the commercial app
> OfficeTime handles idleness.

Wow.  Your patch helped me clean up a multitude of dangling clocks.
Thank you!

One suggestion: I think when your code stops on a clock and prompts to
keep/subtract/cancel, it should expand the drawer (for those of us who
use drawers).

-Greg

(I know, there's probably already a variable like
org-expand-drawers-when-running-a-patched-version)