[Orgmode] Restructure my org-life

From: andrea
Subject: [Orgmode] Restructure my org-life
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:06:13 +0200

Org-mode is already quite pervasive, I'm writing almost everything with
it and moving also some old latex stuff.

But now I think I have to rethink the whole way I store my data.

I would like then to know how you organize your data to get some ideas.
Now I have a directory

$HOME/org

where I have files like

work.org
personal.org

and some small projects/ideas that don't have a position yet somewhere
else.

In plus in my projects I try to put always a README.org that keeps the
main informations and links to other docs.

That's working fine but now I have too many org files, and I lose a lot
of time visiting them every time, looking for where to insert some info
and finally insert what I wanted to write.

Maybe I should only keep a big TODO.org, use org-remember and move
somewhere else all the informations that are not TODO issues.

But that doesn't convince me either, so I want to see if you have some
better suggestions...
Thanks a lot