[Orgmode] Re: Patch for resolving "away time" when clocked in

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Patch for resolving "away time" when clocked in
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:41:31 -0400

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

> Looking for anyone who uses Org's time clocking facilities and is
> willing to test this with me.  I've been using it for a couple of days
> now.  The functionality is based on the way the commercial app
> OfficeTime handles idleness.
>
> Excerpt from the new manual section:

Hi John,  I saw your message late last week but didn't have time to
respond.  Now that I'm back from the weekend I see that it's already
added to org-mode's git repository ... and of course it wreaks havoc on
my time clocking workflow :)

I intended to help with testing your patches but unfortunately did not
have time to pursue that yet.

I normally clock tasks in, switch to another task and clock that in
without clocking out the first task.  This now prompts me to keep the
minutes and how many for each time I do this - so my single I (on the
agenda) now changes to I k RET which is much less convenient for me.

Is there a way to turn off the idle time check to support the old
functionality?

For now I'm using Org-mode version 6.31trans (release_6.31.85.gc879) so
I can get through my day :)

Regards,
Bernt