Re: [Orgmode] use todo-keyword to assign category

From: James TD Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] use todo-keyword to assign category
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 02:09:45 +0100

On 2009-10-20 01:55:38(+0200), Eraldo Helal wrote:
> Great James!
>
> Thank you very much for this function!
> That will update the prop if I change the headline wording, right?

No, it only updates the property when the todo keyword is set to CATEGORY. If
you want to change the category you would need to either change the property
directly (with C-c C-x p CATEGORY RET) or set the todo keyword to CATEGORY
again after editing the headline.

--
|-<James TD Smith>-<email/address@hidden>-|