Re: [Orgmode] Any way to include filetags in tags completion?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Any way to include filetags in tags completion?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:29:11 +0200

Hi Matt,

I believe this works now - please verity.

- Carsten

On Oct 17, 2009, at 1:42 AM, Matt Lundin wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've searched the org-mode variables and can't seem to find a way to get filetags included in tags completion. In other words, when I press "TAB"
to see the org-global-tags-completion-table while entering a tag or
filtering for tags in the agenda, only tags associated with headlines
are offered for completion. Is there a way to include filetags in the
completion table?

I ask because I frequently use filetags (such as "finances" and
"household") to filter the agenda and would prefer (lazy emacs user that
I am) not to have to type the entire word.

Thanks for your help.

Matt