[orgmode] Solutions of blogging tools for org-mode

From: Juan Reyero
Subject: [orgmode] Solutions of blogging tools for org-mode
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:00:19 +0200

Greetings,

I want to move my blogs from Wordpress to org-mode. I have found
blorg, org-blog and blorgit, but the first two look like they're not
being worked on (but maybe that's because they are finished), and the
third one seems to be much more than what I need, as it gives you a
web-based interface.  What I am looking for in a blogging engine is a
way to mark entries as belonging to the blog, and generation of an RSS
feed that includes them; all other things, including publishing and
HTML export, are already covered by standard org-mode facilities, and
services like disqus for the comments.

Is this functionality available?  Are people using org-mode to publish blogs?

Best,

jm
--
http://juanreyero.com/blog