Re: [orgmode] Solutions of blogging tools for org-mode

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [orgmode] Solutions of blogging tools for org-mode
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:48:10 +0000 (GMT)

--- Mar 20/10/09, Juan Reyero <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> I am considering building a very minimalistic
> blog engine (tag
> the entries you want as part of the blog, and it builds an
> RSS feed
> for them; you figure out everything else within org-mode's
> publishing
> functionality).  But I'd hate to do something that's
> already there.

blorg: blorg.el is a piece of code I wrote when I discovered org-mode.
       Some people are using it, but I'm not actively maintaining it
       anymore, since I plan to rewrite it from scratch. [2009-10-20]
however:

"I slightly hacked blorg to allow to use relative links, proper symbols
escaping in links, etc. "
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/12219/focus=12256

cheers,
Giovanni