Re: [Orgmode] ECB and org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] ECB and org-mode
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:34:22 +0200

On Oct 20, 2009, at 6:29 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

At Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:22:34 +0200,
Carsten Dominik wrote:

[...]

I think now I just forgot the activate switch.  Could you please try
again?

Ah ha!  That did it.  Works just fine now.

I am not sure I entirely understand what you did (adding the
"activate" bit to the definition) but that's a bit of homework for me
in my eternal quest to understand elisp better... :-)

I think, if I define he advice after the function has been loaded, activate is needed. Maybe if you, as did you, define the advice before the function is loaded, activation is automatic.

- Carsten

Thanks again,
eric

- Carsten