Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:20:11 -0500

Oh, cool, thanks for the info John.

Another stupid question: I did not find any references to habit-mode anywhere in the online org manual. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks,

Marcelo.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:19 PM, John Wiegley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Oct 20, 2009, at 1:13 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:

However, how do I apply these patches? I tried with patch, like this:

patch -p0 < name_of_the_patch_file.patch (in the org-mode root
directory, relatively to the lisp subdir) but it did not seem to work.

Hi Marcelo,

The habits code is now in org-mode's 'master' Git branch.  You no longer need the patches, just pull the code from there:

   git clone git://repo.or.cz/org-mode.git

John