Re: [Orgmode] Added support for "habit tracking"

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Added support for "habit tracking"
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:22:51 -0500

Hey, I learned a new thing, the org-modules thing...

Anyway, I don't have much time to play with it now, but I can say this is a feature I've been looking/trying to implement with current org functionalities for a long time, I will get at home tonight, brainstorm about my recurring tasks/habits and put this beauty to work for me :D

@John: Now, onto implementing Flying Logic for org!

Thanks a lot for this amazing contribution,

Marcelo.