Re: [Orgmode] agenda with only deadlines?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] agenda with only deadlines?
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:21:55 +0200

Hi Michael,

What about just creating a single day view?  Like

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
    '(("d" "Due today" agenda ""
         ((org-deadline-warning-days 0)
          (org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-deadline-is-shown t)
          (org-agenda-ndays 1)
          (org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'notdeadline))))
       ))

Or did you mean that you have them scheduled for today or earlier - then they should of course show up today.

Or maybe I am misunderstanding the question....?

- Carsten