[Orgmode] Re: Search in the archive file by date

From: Benjamin Andresen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Search in the archive file by date
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:24:15 +0100

Hey Marcelo,

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> When someone asks you: "Hey, do you remember what you have done last day
> x?", it would be useful to query org to return in the archive for the items
> that have been closed that day. Is there a way to do that?

Sure. Let me tell you how I would do it:

|---------+---------------------------------------|
| C-c a a | the same as M-x org-agenda RET a      |
| v A     | include all archive-files             |
| j       | select the date you want to view      |
| ]       | this will include inactive timestamps |

I like 'l' as well, which will include (or exclude, based on your
setting) all the clock times that day.

Hope that helps.

> Thanks!
>
> Marcelo.