Re: [Orgmode] Separate function for config listing from org-submit-bug-r

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Separate function for config listing from org-submit-bug-report
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:34:59 +0100

Hi Jeff,

I don't know why you are being prompted for you IMAP password,
but regardless of this the email should not be send automatically.
So I think you can go through the process and then copy the text and just not
send the message!

I cannot easily isolate this, because my code only produces the list
of interesting variables.  Some code in reporter.el does the quoting
and insertion.

- Carsten