Re: [Orgmode] Differences html/pdf

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Differences html/pdf
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:24:02 -1000

On Oct 28, 2009, at 6:26 AM, Bastien wrote:

In the latex version they're not exported for some reasons...

That is correct, we have not implemented keeping all line breaks in
LaTeX.

I've searched around a bit, and to my big surprise, I cannot find a
LaTeX package preserving line breaks.  I understand such a function
doesn't come along nicely with the general LaTeX philosophy, but it
should be possible after all...

Did anyone already tried to find such a package ?

--
Bastien

Aloha Bastien,

Plain LaTeX has \linebreak and \nolinebreak, that might be appropriate.

Tom