Re: [Orgmode] org-export-as-freemind writes *.mm files that freemind (0.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-export-as-freemind writes *.mm files that freemind (0.8.1) cannot read
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:16:51 +0100

We are moving to install this exporter, should be in the next release.

- Carsten

On Sep 21, 2009, at 9:17 PM, Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs wrote:

Hi!

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
is there any kind of consensus about which of the two freemind exporters
is better?  Marco Vezzoli's is the one included with Org currently.
The other one is by Lennart.

Would anyone like to make a comparison?
---Zitatende---

Just in case my opinion isn't already clear: I prefer the one by
Lennart, as I couldn't get the one from contrib to work at all for me.

--
       Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                            TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)

- Carsten