Re: [Orgmode] Re: Differences html/pdf

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Differences html/pdf
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:20:55 +0100

On Nov 1, 2009, at 8:01 PM, andrea Crotti wrote:

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

It is in the git repo, but not yet in a release.
It may be in 6.33, but only if no problems arise from this change - I am
not at all sure about this.

- Carsten

It's not also so easy to test I guess...
Maybe giving some very complicated org-files, see automatically
if the pdf is generated and check some of them if they really are
as they are.

Yes, take a big complicated Org file, maybe something in WOrg, and export it with this option. Then check if everything looks good. In particular tables, list,
verbatim examples, etc

- Carsten

How would you test otherwise?