[Orgmode] shortcut key for switching between custom agenda viewss

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: [Orgmode] shortcut key for switching between custom agenda viewss
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:05:58 +0000

Within a custom agenda view, the key 'e' used to allow returning to
the *Agenda Commands* buffer to choose another agenda view, but this
no longer works.  I know that executing `org-agenda' produces the same
view, but I have it bound to C-c C-a which in the agenda view is
overloaded to `org-attach'.  I can rethink my key binding strategy
(IIRC most people bind `org-agenda' to C-c a?), but it would be nice
if there was a single keystroke to achieve the same by default.