Re: [Orgmode] shortcut key for switching between custom agenda viewss

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] shortcut key for switching between custom agenda viewss
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:53:10 +0100

On Nov 3, 2009, at 1:15 PM, Adam Spiers wrote:

Agreed, and so I will change my global binding for `org-agenda'.
Nevertheless it will end up requiring multiple keystrokes, so it would
be nice if there was also a single keystroke bound to this.  My
preference would be 'r' since 'g' already covers `org-agenda-redo' and
is the conventional emacs choice for refreshing the display, but I
suspect that several users might already be accustomed to using 'r'
rather than 'g'.

Yes, we don't really have a single key stroke left, in particular as
this command is quite reachable using the normal global key.

Please, just go ahead and bind it for your own use to any key that
you find convenient.

- Carsten