Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg 1.0 for iPhone/iPod Touch now available

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg 1.0 for iPhone/iPod Touch now available
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:34:18 -0600

Woot!

If org-mode alone is a reason to start using emacs, mobile-org is a good reason to buy an ipod-touch or iphone :) Awesome work!

PS: I really like the webpage's design.

Marcelo.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Xin Shi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Richard,

Thanks for this app!

Actually I get to know it's on AppStore by looking at your webpage, I've been checking that page after 10/18 :)

I've installed on my iPod Touch and it works great!

The only comment I have is about the documentation page.

http://mobileorg.ncogni.to/doc/getting-started/setup-your-webdav-account/

Once I  set up the account (on myDisk.se), I uploaded the org file using their web interface.  It would be nice to give instructions on how to "push" the org file from Emacs directly at this page.

I'll read more instruction later...

Best,
Xin