[Orgmode] Ignore some lines when using org-plot/gnuplot

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: [Orgmode] Ignore some lines when using org-plot/gnuplot
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 01:56:11 -0300

Hi everybody,

Is there a way to ignore some lines when using org-plot/gnuplot to plot a table
in Org? I have a table with some expenses, but the last two lines are the total
calculated from the previous lines. I'd like to plot only the expenses and
ignore the last two lines.

In the docs there is the option "deps" to specify which columns should be
plotted but I can't find an equivalent for lines (there is a line option but I
understand that it is used to send some extra command to gnuplot).

- Darlan