Re: [Orgmode] Re: Automatic change of TODO

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Automatic change of TODO
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:18:27 +0100

On Nov 5, 2009, at 12:12 PM, Alessandro Pacaccio wrote:

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

Hi Alessandro,

this is a bug, fixed now.

Please verify that this works now correctly.

Thanks.

- Carsten

Thank you for the reply, Carsten.

I have installed the version 6.32b, but the problem still persists.

I am fixing bugs in the git repository - it will be some time before
I will make a new tar/zip release. But you can try orgmode.org/org- latest.zip. It is supposed to have the latest stuff - but I am not sure if that actually works.
Anyone?

- Carsten