Re: [Orgmode] Re: Search in the archive file by date

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Search in the archive file by date
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:20:01 -0600

Hi, thank you for the reply, bejamin.

Your suggestion didn't work quite well for me. My archive file, newgtd.org_archive, has all my DONE items, archived. I use the org-archive-subtree to move them there when I'm done with an item, but this function does not tag the items with the :ARCHIVE: tag. Here's how an archived item looks like:

* DONE Fix the lisp function that searches through the rails api     :OFFICE:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :ARCHIVE_TIME: 2009-07-31 Fri 19:44
  :ARCHIVE_FILE: ~/org/gtd/newgtd.org
  :ARCHIVE_OLPATH: Tasks
  :ARCHIVE_CATEGORY: newgtd
  :ARCHIVE_TODO: DONE
  :END:

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Marcelo.

On 2009-10-27, Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
> That's the correct function IIRC.  [ and ] map to -add and -subtract
> respectively.  It works fine here to display inactive timestamps on the
> agenda.

The docstring in release_6.32.4.ge47b refers to the function described
by its name.

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." [CDC has denied ME/"CFS" for 25 years]