Re: Feature request about habit tracking [was: [Orgmode] RELEASE: Org-mo

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: Feature request about habit tracking [was: [Orgmode] RELEASE: Org-mode version 6.32]
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 23:06:40 +0100

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
> You mean the file is empty only if you set orv-icalendar-verify-
> function????

Yes, exactly. When org-icalendar-verify-function is not bound, I get
the normal entries in the icalendar file, if I set it to the function
you gave me, it's empty.

This may be related to other parts of my setup.

 '(org-icalendar-categories (quote (all-tags category todo-state)))
 '(org-icalendar-include-body 1000)
 '(org-icalendar-include-sexps nil)
 '(org-icalendar-include-todo nil)
 '(org-icalendar-store-UID t)
 '(org-icalendar-timezone "Europe/Berlin")
 '(org-icalendar-use-deadline (quote (event-if-not-todo event-if-todo)))
 '(org-icalendar-use-plain-timestamp nil)
 '(org-icalendar-use-scheduled (quote (event-if-not-todo event-if-todo)))

Anything else that might be relevant?

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)