[Orgmode] Best way to implement Keywords feature

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] Best way to implement Keywords feature
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 22:42:09 +0000

In some cases, a single headword entry can relate to a large number of topics.  I have tried dealing with longer tag lists: automatic adjustment of tags column (on this list a little utility was posted:
org-adjust-tags-column-reset-tags.  I THINK that a keyword list may allow more freedom to cross-index, especially if it is easy to use.

Can someone suggest a way to implement a keywording system, perhaps with a custom agenda search?  Or have others dealt with this issue in innovative ways?

I would appreciate any ideas.

Alan Davis