[Orgmode] Re: Adding org files

From: andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Adding org files
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:34:25 +0000 (UTC)

Stephan Schmitt <drmabuse <at> cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:

> if you use (setq ...) you circumvent the customization framework
> and the variable is set only for the emacs session.
>
> don't know if this helps, otherwise rephrase your question, please.

Well no that's even better!
In this way I can directly avoid building up my list every time I "boot"
emacs, which takes a lot of time.
I just have to make sure that the hook is always working...

I would also like to check that the new org-file created is in a
subdirectory of the org-directories, how could that be easily done?