Re: [Orgmode] Is there a good way to use org as blog system?

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Is there a good way to use org as blog system?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:05:47 +0000

2009/10/2 Miguel Fernando Cabrera <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> You might be interested in Jekkyl, a Ruby program that is a  blog-aware,
> static  web sites generator. It basically generates HTML out of tex,haml,
> textile files.
>
> check it out: http://github.com/mojombo/jekyll/
> Example sites: http://wiki.github.com/mojombo/jekyll/sites
>
> So what does it have to do with Org? well, some guy developed a nice way of
> using the power of Jekky with Org. It uses org as a backed to generate the
> html, he prepoceses it and then generates the site using Jekyll.
>
> You might want to check it out:
>
> http://github.com/Chrononaut/happyblogger

This looks like it could be really good, but I can't access the
happyblogger repository nor any of Chrononaut's other git repo's on
github.  Has the account been deleted or is github just down again?

I'm looking for an org-mode based static blogging solution that's more
robust than blorg, so I'm hoping this is available somewhere.

R.