[Orgmode] Org-mode to blog with Drupal/Wordpress?

From: U Avalos
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-mode to blog with Drupal/Wordpress?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:19:27 -0500

Hi all. I know that there are various packages out there to use org-mode to
publish *websites* but I don't want to reinvent the wheel. Is there a way to
use org-mode to add posts to an existing Drupal or Wordpress site? (I believe
they both use the same API, that's why I'm mentioning both.) I also know I can
just cut-and-paste text into the web browser, but that method fails for
images.

As a plus, it would be great if I could also edit *existing* posts (even if
using nxtml-mode or html-mode)... but I'm happy if you could just add new
posts...

Thanks!

--Uri