[Orgmode] Hidden-tags / tags saved in :PROPERTIES:

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Hidden-tags / tags saved in :PROPERTIES:
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:53:44 -0600

Hello,

This might sound crazy, but sometimes I want to tag everything (easy to recall the piece of data related to something when it comes to my mind) -- however, there are items on some specific org files that I don't want to pollute visually with all the tags at the right column, so, I wonder if it is possible to setup tags to be saved in another part, like the :PROPERTIES: section of an item.

Thanks,

Marcelo.