Re: [Orgmode] todo state change blocking blocks change to blank

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] todo state change blocking blocks change to blank
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:40:09 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Nov 12, 2009, at 12:25 AM, Samuel Wales wrote:

I find that changing a task from a todoish state to blank
causes blocking to occur.  I normally want all todo state
changes except those to doneish states to be non-blocked.

I think the issue might be that blank is special-cased, as
if it were a doneish state.  I would prefer blank to be a
todoish state just like any other.  Is this a bug or a feature?

I know that I can do c-u 3 times.

Thanks.

Samuel

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: You only think it's dark. [CDC has denied ME/CFS for 25 years]