Re: [Orgmode] org 45d619c82be: lines are wrapped prefixed with '#' as so

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org 45d619c82be: lines are wrapped prefixed with '#' as soon as there is one line commented with '#' before them
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:43:53 +0100

Hi!

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#auto-fill-and-unwanted-comments

Oh, failure to check the FAQ on my part. I'm sorry, I thought I was
beyond that. You never cease to learn.

However I can't find out why comment-start was set in the first place
(it was set to ";;", but the inserted comments were '#'). I had to
resort to

,----
  (add-hook 'org-mode-hook '(lambda ()
                              (setf comment-start nil)))
`----

to get rid of this.

This is a mystery, but I guess my emacs config is so complex now that
it has started to become sentient... ;)

Thanks and kind regards
       Friedel
--