[Orgmode] Re: [feature-suggestion] Lock region

From: Renzo Been : - )
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [feature-suggestion] Lock region
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:09:43 +0000 (UTC)

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <celoserpa <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Renzo, thanks for the reply.Isn't the include feature meant only for
exporting? I mean, will the file get included in the org buffer or is it going
to be included only when exporting the org file?Thanks,Marcelo.

Yes, that is correct.

The file from the include feature will only be visible after exporting.

Sorry, maybe I've misunderstood your first mail...

Maybe you could use something like this?

#+include foo.org
#[[file:foo.org][Introduction]]

Then there would still be a way to view the text, via the link...

Ciao,
Renzo