[Orgmode] Howto install from git under XEmacs

From: Andreas Goesele
Subject: [Orgmode] Howto install from git under XEmacs
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 01:00:49 +0100

Hi,

because of a problem with latex export I wanted to switch to version 6.32trans.
I didn't have any problem to do so for Emacs. But if I change the binary from
emacs to xemacs in the Makefile, do make install-noutline, make and make
install, put the resulting files under /usr/local into the right place under
/usr/share and then start XEmacs I get:

"symbol's value as variable is void: bol"

The same procedure (with emacs in the Makefile and without make
install-noutline) works fine with emacs.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Andreas Gösele
--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.