Re: [Orgmode] Release 6.33

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Release 6.33
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:03:15 +0100

> Level indentation cycling new empty entries and plain list items

> Speed commands at the start of a headline

Wow - they're so speedy that I fear to miss something!
I guess this is intended for young people ;)

> Drawers are now exported properly
> ==================================
>
> Drawers are now exported when the configuration requires it,
> i.e. if the variable `org-export-with-drawers' is t or a list
> containing the drawers to export.

I still cannot get the test file to work, that Uwe posted here lately:

=> --->8----------------------------->8----------------------------->8---
#+DRAWERS:   ADRESSE
#+LANGUAGE:  de

* Musterfrau, Gerda
 :ADRESSE:
 :Stadt:    Frankfurt am Main
 :Telephon:   069--7511--2660 (direkt)
 :Telephon:   069--7511--1666 (Sekretärin)
 :E-Post:     mailto:address@hidden
 :END:

Shouldn't `#+OPTIONS: d:t' trigger the export of the :ADRESSE: drawer?

> Refile an entry to the current clock

_Very_ useful!!!

As always: this release is a bouquet of nice new features!
Who's birthday was it?

  Sebastian