[Orgmode] Re: Howto install from git under XEmacs (org-freemind problem)

From: Andreas Gösele
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Howto install from git under XEmacs (org-freemind problem)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:36:30 +0000 (UTC)

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I don't know what you are missing, but your Email is missing a
> backtrace.

Well, xemacs -debug-init didn't give one. But I now tried manually to evaluate
the org-mode related lines in my init.el and the offending line was:

(require 'org-freemind)

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable bol)
  byte-code("..." [eol nonl space bol current-load-list
org-freemind-node-pattern default-boundp set-default rx submatch "*" *\?] 9)
  load-internal("org-freemind" nil t nil binary)
  load("org-freemind" nil t nil)
  require(org-freemind)
  eval((require (quote org-freemind)))
  eval-interactive((require (quote org-freemind)))
  eval-last-sexp(nil)
  call-interactively(eval-last-sexp)

I think I don't need that line in my init.el. But without it, trying to use for
instance org-freemind-to-org-mode gives:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable bol)
  byte-code("..." [eol nonl space bol current-load-list
org-freemind-node-pattern default-boundp set-default rx submatch "*" *\?] 9)
  load-internal("org-freemind" nil nil nil binary)
  load("org-freemind" nil nil nil)
  command-execute(org-freemind-to-org-mode t)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command)

Thanks again!

Andreas Gösele