[Orgmode] org-agenda-diary-entry without date tree

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] org-agenda-diary-entry without date tree
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:33:38 -0500

Hi Carsten,

The new org-agenda-diary-entry looks quite convenient.

Would it be possible to add an option to bypass the date tree so as to
add each new appointment as a simple first level heading? I prefer to
keep my appointments organized by project and/or category and have no
real use for the date tree. Ideally, new appointments would appear as
first level headlines in the org-agenda-diary-file (i.e., my inbox),
ready to be refiled.

Thanks,
Matt