[Orgmode] Re: org-export-generic: accessing todo keywords

From: Wes Hardaker
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-export-generic: accessing todo keywords
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:16:00 -0800

TH> I was wondering if there was a directive within "org-export-generic" to
TH> access "org-todo-keyword" items?  I did not see anything.

TH> I'd like to add formatting to those keywords.

There isn't right now, though I've admittedly wanted to add support for
that.  I've been swamped with other things lately and haven't gotten
much work done on org-export-generic.  Ironically, I may work on it in
the next few weeks but I'm not sure todo keywords will fall into the
list much (we'll see).

I was just thinking earlier today, in fact, that I'd love to be able to
change things like TODO words.  You can change checkboxes right now, but
not TODO words.

--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/