[Orgmode] Notmuch: An emacs interface for fast global search and tagging

From: Carl Worth
Subject: [Orgmode] Notmuch: An emacs interface for fast global search and tagging of email
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:54:06 -0800

Hello org-mode folks,

I'm a person that has "lived" inside of emacs for a long time. Someeon
just pointed out org-mode to me, and I'll definitely be taking a closer
look. It looks like something that could be very useful to me.

The motivation for someone to point out org-mode to me was that I've
recently written notmuch, which provides an emacs interface for fast
global search and tagging of large email collections.

The idea is that maybe org-mode users would like to be able to reference
email messages for todo items, etc. and that perhaps integrating with
notmuch would make sense.

If any of you want to take a look and see what you think, the code is
all here:

        http://notmuchmail.org

Thanks for your time,

-Carl