[Orgmode] Emacs opens a frame for each file in agenda list on org-mobile

From: Steve Brown
Subject: [Orgmode] Emacs opens a frame for each file in agenda list on org-mobile-push
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:19:38 +0000

Hello list.

I have a small problem in that when I org-mobile-push for each file in org-agenda-files a new Emacs frame opens.

Otherwise everything else works just fine.

I'm running:

Org-mode version 6.33c

under

GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)

At this point I need to mention that I am no Emacs wizard. It has taken a while for me to get mobile-org etc. to sync correctly. My elisp-fu is minimal - I rely on cut and paste mostly to get anything done, so please keep answers simple ;-)

Having said that I am very willing to dig in to this to find the problem as I enjoy learning where my mistakes come from.

If someone can give me a pointer or two I would be very grateful.

Best,

Steve