Re: [Orgmode] Emacs opens a frame for each file in agenda list on org-m

From: Charles Sebold
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Emacs opens a frame for each file in agenda list on org-mobile-push
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:38:35 -0600

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Steve Brown <address@hidden> wrote:
I have a small problem in that when I org-mobile-push for each file in org-agenda-files a new Emacs frame opens.

Otherwise everything else works just fine.

I'm running:

Org-mode version 6.33c

under

GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)

At this point I need to mention that I am no Emacs wizard. It has taken a while for me to get mobile-org etc. to sync correctly. My elisp-fu is minimal - I rely on cut and paste mostly to get anything done, so please keep answers simple ;-)

Having said that I am very willing to dig in to this to find the problem as I enjoy learning where my mistakes come from.

If someone can give me a pointer or two I would be very grateful.

That does seem odd.  Could you maybe do a M-x org-submit-bug-report, and if you aren't doing email in Emacs, copy and paste the output (with your org-mode configuration, it will prompt you to include it) into an email to address@hidden?

I'm running Emacs 23 on Windows, and using MobileOrg, and I haven't seen that problem.  But we might have a start on it if you could send along your configuration and customizations per the above.

This one seems strange enough that maybe it might even be worthwhile to send along the .emacs file, just in case (properly sanitized for personal info, of course).
--
Charles Sebold
http://triablogue.blogspot.com/